Easiest Way To Make A Time Saving Banana Cake With Cake Mix
August 5, 2013
Cake mixes make baking easier; they also save you a lot of time. When you are in a rush and feel a longing for a banana cake recipe, you can simply take out the cake mix from the pantry and your cake batter will be ready in minutes. Here's a straightforward banana cake recipe with cake mix and a recipe for yellow cake mix you can prepare in advance.
- 1 packet (4 cups) yellow cake blend
- 4 giant eggs
- 3 ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup plant oil
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat the cooker to 325F.
- Grease and flour a 10-inch Bundt? Pan. You need to use a standard pan additionally , but I find Bundt cakes easier to make.
- In a bowl, take the yellow cake mix, eggs, vegetable oil and milk and beat them on a low speed using a magimix.
- Peel and mash the bananas.
- Add the bananas to the cake mix and whisk some more to get a smooth batter.
- Stir in the cut pecans.
- Tip the batter in the greased Bundt pan. Shake the pan a little to smooth out the top.
- Bake in the heated cooker for roughly 50-60 minutes, until the apex of the cake is firm.
- Cool in the pan for approximately 20 minutes and then invert the cake on a wire rack to cool down completely.
- You can store this cake in the freezer for approximately 2 weeks.
Home made Recipe
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 cups crystallized sugar
- 2 large spoons baking powder
- 1 cup fatless dry milk
- In a completely clean and dry bowl, mix all of the ingredients.
- Store in an airtight container.
This cake can be stored in the pantry for months.
- If you're going to use frosting on the cake then freeze the cake for roughly 20 minutes. This may stop the crumbs from falling.
- Ensure all the ingredients are at 70 degrees.
- If you have been storing the cake mix in the fridge then ensure you thaw it out absolutely before using.
For topping the cake:
- 1 cup sliced pecans
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 1/2 cups ready made cream cheese frosting
- Saute ‘ the pecans in butter over low heat.
- Add to the cream cheese frosting and mix.
- Cover the cake from all sides with the frosting and cool some more before serving.
Anu is a dedicated baker who’s eastern influence lets her create the most extraordinary cake recipe’s.
Anu’s electrified creations can be discovered on Cake Recipe Secrets.
This week you will find Anu’s Banana Cake recipe with cake mix with links to her other remarkable cake treats.